Click here for a list of Lehigh Valley Tree Farms
- Wear boots, or shoes you are OK with getting muddy.
- Bring a blanket to lay down on when you cut the tree, keeps mud and sap off of your coat.
- Grab a saw! (they're usually available at the farm)
- We visited Beck's Yule Farm this year, but we have a great list of Lehigh Valley Tree Farms here so find one that will work for you! Beck's is located just north of Schnecksville, close to a number of areas.
- Allow for about an hour and 1/2 (2 of you are very picky) to arrive, cut, bundle and pay for your tree.
- Be sure to ask for your tree to be drilled if you have a Tree Stand that requires a pin.
- Grab a cart if available, and sometimes measuring sticks are available, so you can make sure you get the right size tree (it can be hard to judge when amoungst 1,000's of them what size is right)
|Beautiful views at Beck Yule Farm|