Imagi Nation a few months back and after having to literally drag the kids out the front door when our session was over, it occurred that this might be a great place to celebrate a birthday!
- Children with allergies could easily choose something that fit their needs. The facility does not offer nut products as mix in or topping options.
- Everyone got something exactly the way they like it!
- All of the leftover ice cream went home with the kids and we didn't need to toss half of a sheet cake into the garbage after each kid ate the frosting off or only took two bites!
There are a few features in particular that really stand out that we thought made this party just perfect.
- The playtime was actually directed by the birthday child, she chose the activity spaces that she wanted to go to and our staff person from Imagi Nation ushered our group to each space following her lead and then helping us to move on when she decided she wanted to play somewhere else. It didn't feel rushed or hurried as some parties often feel and it worked perfectly for our group.
- The effort we needed to put forth to plan/host/throw the party was non-existent Imagi Nation took care of everything for us, and even had a printable invitation we could use to send out to our friends! I threw together a quick favor but even that wasn't necessary.
- There was no clean up afterwards, we picked up the few items we brought and were on our way! Plus our house was still clean (or at least the way we left it!) when we got home!
- Imagi Nation provided each of our guests to return for a discounted visit which was fantastic!
- Additionally each Imagi Nation Ambassador is a certified and experienced educator skilled in engaging children in play while developing their social skills. This is an element that really helps Imagi Nation stand out! Parents can relax knowing that their children are being entertained and well cared for by professionals. The staff that worked with us doing the party was outstanding.