Friday, October 7, 2016

Just Between Friends - Fall 2016 Sale Preview!



Shop this weekend at Just Between Friends - Allentown/Bethlehem at 
Elite Sports Academy
4651 Colebrook Ave, 18049 Emmaus

Reserve Your FREE tickets here!


I visited this morning for some great finds! Our list was pretty small this year as I collected much of what we needed for the fall throughout the Spring and Summer, that being said I still took home two giant bags of clothing outerwear and a few items for Christmas! 


Check out my Live Videos from the sale this morning (below)! The first one got cut off, just click over to the second for the continuation (be patient or feel free to skip the first 2 minutes, it took a minute to get the feed up)!

                                      
                                   



Check out this awesome Panorama showing the whole sales floor! There is so much awesome stuff out! Even if you don't need clothing - you literally could do ALL of your Christmas/Holiday Shopping at once! 

I'm not one to shop 1/2 off sales - usually because I spend too much during the Pre-sale BUT there was SO much at this sale I think I may actually go back Sunday morning and check for some stuff we can stash away for future seasons. 


Some of the infant Girls' items! 



Loads and Loads of BOOKS! I dropped a bunch of our baby books for sale this weekend and purchased some older kids books this morning to start to change out collection since the kids are getting bigger (wash!) - See my unbagging video for what I found!


New this sale!!! JBF has expanded their sales floor by adding a HUGE outdoor tent for large scare items - strollers, cribs, pack n plays, bouncers, bikes, slides and MUCH more. Do not miss this! The door to enter the tent is at the back right of the indoor sales room.

Boys' clothing! 




JBF stocks NEW unopened Melissa and Doug Toys and best of all they're all marked 25% off retail! These are awesome for doing some early Holiday shopping! 

Costumes Galore!! So many they don't even all fit in the photo! 




                                 
Check our my Haul!!! So much awesome Stuff! To Enter to win Disney LIVE! tickets watch our "unbagging" video above and make a guess as too how much I spent! Every one who comments gets an entry and the person who is the closest gets 10 entries!









No comments:

Post a Comment